|Version 22.214.171.124 available for download||2011-05-02|
Version 126.96.36.199 is available for download. You can find a list of changes in user's manual.
|PSAM Control Library recommended by MSDN community support||2011-04-24|
In response to a question about a programming library for drawing notes, Microsoft Development Network forum moderator recommended PSAM Control Library. We are honored by the increasing popularity of technologies used in PSAM. More info on MSDN forum
|3rd Nationwide Convention of Musicology Students||2011-04-23|
Welcome to the III National Congress of Students of Musicology, which will be held in Poznań on 5-9.06.2011. During the congress I'll give a lecture about computerization of musical institutions. More information can be found here
What is PSAM?
Polish System for Archivising Music is a software designed for those archivists, musicologists and performers, who are interested in creating a clear and advanced catalogues of musical sources for every day use.
- Describing musical source by bibliographic data, such as composer's name, other names, provenance, shelf marks, scoring, dating and more,
- Searching by bibliographic data,
- Describing musical sources by musical incipits (incipits can be imported from every notation software through MusicXml format),
- Searching by musical incipit in 3 modes: Simple, Mellic contour and Rhythm,
- Searching by musical incipit by singing or playing melody to a microphone,
- Possibility to insert media files, such as photographs of manuscripts, sound recordings and sheet music,
- Autoupdate which ensures using the latest version of the software,
- Two language versions: Polish and English.
Click a thumbnail to enlarge: